This is a powerful Nattokinase Power Complex(100mg and 2000 Fibrinolytic Units) complex, with added botanicals (black seed, carrageen sea moss, green tea, dandelion root, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), coriander leaf, fennel seed, vitamin D and selenium).
It is designed to offer support at a time in which it has never been more important to take care of your health and support your immune system on a daily basis.
The formula specifically supports heart health and helps to reduce blood pressure and break down blood clots.
Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme with fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) effects, that can help to maintain a healthy immune system.
The enzyme comes from a Japanese food called natto, made from boiled soybeans that have been fermented. It is produced by a probiotic bacteria – Bacillus subtilis – found to grow naturally during the fermentation process.
This enzyme is well-researched and known for its ability to dissolve fibrin, a strong protein that assists with the blood-clotting process. Nattokinase thins the blood and helps to break up blood clots. This can help to protect against heart disease and conditions caused by blood clots.
The botanicals that have been included in this formula have been specially chosen for their actions, which potentiate the formula and help the organs to cleanse and detoxify accumulated residue. For example:
- Dandelion root supports cellular defence.
- Selenium helps reduce stress within the body, thereby aiding repair and recovery.
- Green tea offers antioxidant protection at a cellular level, through scavenging for free radicals.
- Sea moss is mineral-rich and helps to rebuild damaged tissue and muscle.
There is NO vitamin K2 in this formula and the nattokinase is sourced from non-genetically modified soybeans.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the maintenance of normal hair and nails. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Click here, here, here, here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
For more detailed product information, click on the ‘Product Details’ tab above and download the product fact sheet.