Gluten Free Baked Cheese
“Tunworth is a creamy, Camembert-style cheese – it smells fabulously funky and tastes intense, rich and savoury. You can bake this studded beauty straight away to enjoy or give your embellished cheese
|Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
NUTRITION PER SERVING
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Leaving a 1cm rim around the edge, cut the rind off the top of the cheese, and discard.
- Poke the rosemary sprig and cranberries into the cheese. Peel the garlic, then finely slice with the chilli, and poke those in, too.
- Roughly chop or bash the walnuts in a pestle and mortar, and use them to fill in the gaps, then drizzle with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Cut out a round of greaseproof paper and place in the bottom of the box, pop the cheese back on top (this will prevent any cheese from escaping as it cooks), then bake with the lid off for around 15 minutes, or until beautifully gooey. Delicious served with toasted
it’s advisable to make it as close as possible to the time you want to eat it to keep it looking and tasting its very best. And don’t forget to advise storing it in the fridge until needed.